Signs and Symptoms
- Leg Pain
- Restlessness in legs
- Burning or numbness
- Cramping or “Charlie horse”
- Swelling in feet, ankles and calves
|Left untreated, may result in skin discoloration, bleeding veins, sores that heal poorly, and blood clots.
- We use the latest technology to fix the underlying problems at their source. We do not believe in "band-aid treatments".
- Treatments are safe, very effective with little or no pain.
- Vein Care Centers is one of very few Medical Practices in the nation to offer “laughing gas” for our EVLA patients ultimate comfort. Enjoy a totally pain free procedure in comfort of our offices and drive yourself back to work (or shopping!).
- The majority of our patients experience improvements on the very first day.
Covered by Insurance
- Varicose vein treatments are covered by most insurance companies, including Medicare and MHCP.
- Our Patient Advocates assist all patients with their insurance coverage whether Vein Care Centers is in or out-of-network.
- Use your FSA, HSA, CareCredit® or one of our convenient payment options to cover any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Third-party payers* and patients who pay at the time of service receive a Time of Service Discount.
*Not including Medicare and MHCP
©2013 vein care centers
Which of these legs have varicose veins?
Answer: All of the above